Inifd was unable to generate leads via the Internet due, in part, to its flash‐based Web site and lack of relevant content.
Less than ten inbound sites linked to the Inifd Web site, and it did not rank in search engine results. The firm needed an Internet marketing strategy to drive large amounts of traffic to its Web site.
We implemented a comprehensive, multi‐phase Internet marketing solution that included:
• Adding keyword‐rich content to every page of the Web site
• Implementing social bookmarking and link building strategies
• Pay per click (PPC) advertising
• Building a social networking presence on YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other networking sites
• Developing email marketing campaigns
• Creating and disseminating keyword‐rich press releases